Sunday, April 2, 2017

Meet the Cast

In a previous post I talked about my two main characters, Cora and Ezra, and my inspiration for them, and now I'm here to bring you all some information about the actors playing them.

When choosing actors not only did I look for people who 'fit' my vision for these characters, but I also  looked for people who would give sincere performances. Cora and Ezra are two strangers who are both struggling after a break, and coincidentally, my actors are actually a couple. This might seem like an ironic choice, but I felt like they would be able to portray the emotions experienced during a breakup accurately. Although they are happily together and don't plan on breaking up any time soon, I feel like they are the best choice to portray this story.

Cora
Actress: Laura Lamoli 
Age: 18
Laura Lamoli is an 18 year old high school senior, who is originally from Puerto Rico. She is an aspiring writer, which fits into to the character of Cora, and has actually had a collection of her poems published recently. She is a hard-worker and overall fantastic person. She is full of heart and her past acting experiences makes her the perfect choice for this role.









Ezra
Actor: Austin Evans
Age: 19
Austin is a first year college student from South Florida. He has an amazing personality and is one of the nicest people around. Like his character, Ezra, he has a tough exterior, but doesn't shy away from his emotions. This is his first acting role, but his personal life experiences make this role an easy transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment